We are seeking highly-motivated, energetic B2B Inside Sales Professionals with proven track records of closing business and overachieving goals, to lead the growth of the data fusion, risk and analytics business. IDI is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture operating as a division of cogint, a publicly-traded data and analytics company (NASDAQ: COGT) with over 200 employees. The executive leadership of IDI developed the data fusion industry, creating early-generation data fusion businesses which were acquired by current industry leaders for an amount in excess of $1 billion. With strong financial backing, experienced leadership, and teams of platform development and data scientists with demonstrated success developing and delivering innovative, industry-leading products, we are poised for explosive growth within an addressable market of over $10 billion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through the management of named existing clients and pursuit of new clients in new markets across a broad geographic territory.
- Manage existing clients on an ongoing basis to ensure client satisfaction and retain existing revenue.
- Drive up-sell and cross-sell of IDI solutions to grow revenue within existing clients.
- Daily cold calling to prospects within identified markets to close deals and drive new revenue.
- Exceed monthly / quarterly / annual revenue targets.
- Build and manage pipeline / forecast to properly project revenue and attainment of assigned goals.
- Develop and work leads provided from marketing activities to establish relationships with decision makers and win new business.
- Serve as the subject matter expert with regards to IDI solutions and the impact they provide to clients.
- Perform demonstrations of IDI solutions to clients and prospects to explain the IDI solutions and gain client commitment to use the solutions.
- Deliver all necessary reports required by management in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work as a team player. Experience with solution selling and the creation / communication of ROI to clients.
- Experience with management of large strategic clients.
- Prior experience with cold calling into business prospects.
- Prior experience managing a book of 50+ clients.
- Experience with sales forecasting software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in person and via phone.
- Proven and verifiable track record of closing business and growing revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and with clients.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of business-to-business sales experience – inside sales experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)